Masks are required indoors during worship, meetings, and events. May we show this gift of love to care for the most vulnerable among us.
- Porch Chats with the Pastor – Pastor Melissa will be doing drop by porch visits to say hello and check in! Email Pastor Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit.
- Apple Festival – Sunday, November 14. This tradition is returning to FPC! Please save the date for apples, apple pies, fun, fellowship, and surprises. Watch for more details in the coming weeks.
Groups – Open to All!
- Presbyterian Women SISTERS Circle Meeting – First Tuesday of the month at 10:00 AM in the Conference Room. We will follow our 2021-22 PW Horizon Bible Study – What My Grandmothers Taught Me: Learning from the Women in Matthew’s Genealogy of Jesus by Merryl Blair. All ladies of FPC are welcome to join us.
- Camping Club: Monthly May through November – 2021 marks 24 years of the FPC Camping Club. If you would like to join us for the day or our evening campfire, we would enjoy having you.
- Book Club – Fourth Wednesdays of the month at 2 PM. All who love to read are welcome! We will discuss Lady In Waiting by Anne Glenconner on September 22. Other suggested books for fall include The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave (October), The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict (November) and any Christmas Story of your choice (December).
Children and Youth Events
- Christian Education Hour – Will resume from 9:30-10:30 AM in the classrooms beginning on Sunday, September 26!
- Children and Youth Fellowship Monthly Events – Including a socially distanced walking scavenger hunt! Advertised via First News.
- Self-Serve Food Pantry – Bins available on the porch, Monday-Friday, 10AM – 5 PM. A cooling station with cold water will also be available.
- Fresh Food Offering – On the Fourth Saturday of each month from 10 – 11 AM, volunteers will be at the church to offer eggs, milk, butter, hamburger meat, hot dogs and buns during this time of food insecurity.